The steps are simple and the materials are minimal - really a great activity to do with kids.
- Fabric for designs
- Pinking shears and/or fabric scissors
- Fabric markers for drawing/outlining (optional)
- Plain onesies
- Fusible web adhesive (we used Wonder Under)
- Iron (set to low)
- Cut out a fabric design. You can use a template or just cut out a design you like...pinking shears are best to keep the edges from fraying all over the place.
- On a low setting, iron the fabric to a fusible adhesive. Once it's attached to the fabric, the paper backing will peel off exposing a slightly glossy surface that will attach the design to the onesie.
- Iron the design onto the onesie.
- Add other design elements with fabric markers.