I keep saying that I don't really make a lot of rings, then make a bunch of rings. I just can't seem to stay away from making them in different metals, textures and finishes. Maybe it's because there are too many options...
I started with spinner rings and used a chasing tool on the sterling band of this one. The spinner is made from hammered 14g wire.
I ran some copper through the rolling mill with sandpaper (that is ridiculously messy--all of the little granules pop off!--but I love the outcome) for the spinning band of this ring and used one of my texturing hammers for the sterling.
Since October is just around the corner, it's time to start churning out the Halloween character beads. Ben is ready to switch out the Angry Birds set of beads on his backpack and after starting with a small group of a skull, spider and witch, I decided to do more skulls. Lots of them.
But the best part of Halloween beads is the added glow in the dark component around the eyes - I love these little guys!