Saturday, September 17, 2016

Horror movie charm necklace

Ok, so I know I should knock it off.  But I couldn't stop thinking about those horror movie charms I made last weekend, and when I wake up uber early thinking about metal projects I know if I don't just get it out of my system the thoughts won't leave my mind.

This morning I went straight to the workbench and made three more charms: a Freddy K inspired glove, a meat hook and an axe.  I put all five on an adjustable chain for a horror movie themed necklace.  This is probably it - I won't be making more because they aren't exactly items I can probably sell at my holiday show in November and I need to focus my efforts!




My favorite charm is the glove...I'm not sure I could duplicate that one if I tried.



I've listed the necklace for sale in my Etsy shop here...maybe there is a horror movie buff out there who would love this one of a kind of jewelry.

2 comments:

  1. I hate horror movies and I would love this one-of-a-kind jewelry. I mean, don't send it to me because I don't wear jewelry and probably somebody else would love it more. But it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete